1. General Information
- 1.1 The webpage, URL www.wordlchef.com (the “Website”), is property of SOCIAL POINT, S.L. (“Social Point”), a Spanish company whose primary place of business is C/ de la Llacuna, nº 166, Planta 12, Barcelona, Spain, 08018, and whose tax ID # is B-64-965-437.
- 2.1 For Social Point, it is very important to protect the privacy of the youngest.
That is why we do not collect or keep information from minors under the age of 14. Thus, if you are a minor under the age of 14, we ask that you not register or send us your personal information. If, upon inspection, we detect information related to users under the age of 14, we will delete it immediately. If you believe that Social Point has information of minors under the age of 14, please contact us at email@example.com.
This notwithstanding, we reserve the right to collect information from minors under the age of 14 in those exceptional instances where, as a part of promotions or services we may offer, minors under the age of 14 are expressly permitted to participate, pursuant to the particular conditions regulating such promotions or services (in which case the relevant authorization for use of your personal information will be requested).
In general, if you are a minor under the age of 18, we recommend you ask your parents or legal guardians for permission before sending any information about your person on the Internet.
- 2.2 Social Point is free from any liability arising from violations of this advice on the part of minor aged users.
3. Who is Responsible for Files and Data Management?
- 3.1 The personal information that you provide us (where applicable) on the various electronic forms found on this Website will be incorporated into a personal data file owned by Social Point and properly registered at the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- 3.2 All the fields marked by an asterisk on the forms must be completed so we can help you with any question, request or comment you may have. If you do not provide all the necessary data, we cannot guarantee service for your request.
4. What is Your Personal Data Used for?
- 4.1 The personal data you provide us will be used to process and manage the services you have requested from us at all times (including, but not limited to, answering questions, participating in blogs and/or in the forum, participating in promotions, receiving newsletters).
- 4.2 The information provided in the employment opportunities form, to which you may also attach files (like your resume), will be used, where applicable, to process your application in Social Point’s selection process and will be incorporated into the appropriate personal data file related to candidates to work with us.
Please do not send us information about your health, race, ideology, religion, beliefs, trade union membership or sex life.
- 4.3 Additionally, we may collect other information about your Website visits using your IP address login, such as the pages you visit most or the services you pay most attention to.
5. Sending Promotional Offers with Electronic Media
- 5.1 To the extent that you give us your consent by checking the relevant boxes, we will use your e-mail address to send you promotional offers by e-mail or by any other equivalent means of electronic communication (such as direct messages on social networks, for example).
(i) These promotional offers refer to goods and services marketed or offered by Social Point in relation to videogames, mobile applications, computer applications, social networks and the Internet in general as well as acts and events organized by Social Point or in which Social Point takes part.
(ii) Where applicable, you will be asked if you wish to receive promotional offers related to goods and services marketed or offered by any of Social Point’s partners or collaborating entities, or by any other third party, provided that said information is related to videogames, mobile applications, computer applications, social networks and the Internet in general, [®].
6. Cookies We Use
Pursuant to Article 22.2, LSSI, we will only use data storage and retrieval devices (“cookies”) when you have given us your prior consent to do so, based on what appears in your browser’s pop-up window when you access the Website for the first time and the other terms and conditions set forth in Social Point’s Cookies Policy, which we recommend you read.
7. How to Exercise Your Rights of Access, Correction, Cancelation and Opposition.
- 7.1 You have the right to access your personal information stored in Social Point’s files at any time as well as correct it, cancel it or oppose the use thereof (“ACCO Rights”). In this manner, you may exercise your ACCO rights by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the following address: C/ de la Llacuna, nº 166, Planta, 12 (08018), Barcelona (Spain). In all instances, and to ensure your security, you must verify your identity with a photocopy of your current identity document or passport to exercise your ACCO rights.
- 7.2 Additionally, if you register on the Website, you may access the account control panel to set your preferences and, among other things, exercise your ACCO rights so you can see what information we have about you and correct any that is not accurate.
8. Social Point does not Share Your Information
We guarantee we will not share the personal information you provide us to any third parties for their use unless you give us consent to do so or unless we are obligated by law.
9. Security of Your Information
We have adopted the security measures required by Royal Decree 1720/2007, from December 21, which approved the rules and regulations under the LOPD, suited for the nature of the information that is used at any time. This notwithstanding, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable, and there may be wrongful acts committed by third parties even if we use all means at our disposal to avoid such acts.
10. Governing Law and Competent Jurisdiction